Monday, September 28, 2009

GiGi's Surprise!

While Mom was still here, we drove over to PA to surprise Grandmother. Boy did she get a surprise! As I walked into her house, I called her name but since the TV was up loud, she did not hear me. Oh, did I fail to mention we took Harley with us?!? Ha! Poor Grandmother was sitting in the dark relaxed in her recliner watching Dr. Oz, when this huge black dog came bounding into her living room and stuck his nose right in her face. That was the first time I've ever heard Grandmother let out a yell. She was surprised to see us but was glad to be able to spend some time with Elianna, Mom and I.

Flat Stanley came with us too.
(He is a much better traveller than shopper!)

3 comments:

HandyFamily said...

Grandmas and Great-Grandmas are the best!

momma said...

wow - what a great surprise for her :)

Grape News said...

I saw these pix on mom's camera but never noticed Stanley! Good job!