Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weeks 37-? - Watermelon

I'm not quite sure how I feel about my stomach being compared to a watermelon. Hopefully it is one of those nice round seedless watermelons instead of the oblong kind with black seeds all through it. I guess I could just be thankful it isn't a square watermelon. Square? Whoever thought of a square watermelon???




Actually if the old wives tale is true about heartburn equaling a hairy baby, the watermelon would be covered in hair!

5 comments:

Grape News said...

I read: at Disney they grow squash in Mickey mouse head shapes. With a mold of some kind.

Becky said...

A watermellon that rolls around and kicks you.

HandyFamily said...

hairy watermelon...thank you for that mental picture, I have heard about the square watermelon, I think in God's World. Hope things are going well for you in these final weeks.

momma said...

the hair thingy proved true for my kiddies :)

thinking about you and praying for you everyday as your time comes closer!!

lottfam said...

I can't believe you only have a couple weeks left! We're still praying.