Friday, August 7, 2009

Spicy Drawers

Well, it's actually just one drawer but the title sounded so much more fun than that. Anyway . . . Mom saw the spice drawer in our kitchen and loved it so much she said I must blog about it. Wow that didn't sound as exciting on the computer as in my head. However, I simply do love my spice drawer and am very proud of my Chris for coming up with such a great idea!


4 comments:

HandyFamily said...

WOW! That is one nice spice drawer! I love the little bottles and the labels. Where did you get them? Plus, do you use ALL of those spices?

Grape News said...

I'm w/ Handy--do you use all of them? And I love the coopy holes! :)

momma said...

i LOVE it!!!!!! (i especially like that title)

Lisa said...

I thought I posted this comment answer before but apparently it never went through.

Obviously I do not use all the spices at once and together :) but over time I have used them all or they came in the spice rack we initially received when we got married. So I guess yes and no - if that makes sense.

We ordered them from Target.com through Amazon. You cannot (at least here in NJ) just go buy them at Target. You either have to order them directly through Target.com or through Amazon.

I may still have to do a "special" post about this in case someone was really wondering about it and didn't come back and re-read the comments. :)