Monday, December 15, 2008

Tag, I'm it

I was "tagged" by Blog-Savvy Momma (haha - how do you like that name?) to share 7 random facts about myself.

Random Fact #1: Every month my hair HAS to get cut . . . and it has to be different. It doesn't have to be a major change it can simply be that it gets cut just a tensy tiny bit different that only I will notice. I also have the best hair dresser (are they still called that?)! She humors me each and every month!

Random Fact #2: When I sneeze it is a little tiny sneeze - my Chris calls it "his little mouse fart." Wow did I just type that word on my blog???

Random Fact #3: I have several nicknames. Growing up my dad always called me "Pooh" or "Pooh Bear" - he actually still calls me that on occasion. My sister called me "EA" (pronounced E-ah) growing up - she now calls me "Sissy." And my Chris calls me "Sunshine."

Random Fact #4: I sleep with a stuffed monkey whose name is Stooge. He is actually a puppet stuffed animal. I believe he is real and on occasion hold conversations with him. This fact scares my Chris something fierce. It is then followed by the following conversation.

Chris: "Lisa, Stooge is not real. You do realize that, don't you? I hope you do because it really scares me to think that you really think he is real. Repeat after me: Stooge is not real, he is a stuffed monkey."

Me: "Stooge is real, he is not a stuffed monkey." (I can't help it that I get some words jumbled up in there.)

The rest of the conversation is simply this over and over until, amist much laughter, I give in and quietly whisper what Chris wants me to say (see I can't even say it on here). However, he persists until I say it loud enough for Stooge to hear. Yes, I usually go back and tell Stooge I didn't mean it and Daddy really does believe he is real. :) My Chris and I have such fun together! I love him dearly!

Random Fact #5: I have a thing about germs. Each Sunday after we shake hands and welcome those around us, I quietly slip out my hand sanitizer and put some on. Germs, people, germs!

Random Fact #6: I do not eat seafood. Shark has made me seriously ill in the past and now I refuse to eat anything that comes from the ocean. I mean really what do fishy things eat and drink? There are many children and, of course, other fishies who swim (or whatever) in the ocean - 'nough said!

Random Fact #7: 99.8% of the shoes in my closet are backless. I cannot stand shoes with backs on them. The only shoes I really wear that have backs are my snow boots for obvious reasons. There are probably 2 pairs in there with backs on them but I never wear them. Scandalous I know - those heels showing at all times. :)

Hope you have enjoyed these 7 very random facts!

2 comments:

Grape News said...

Very scary. I think you need help. Or a white, very comfy, restraing jacket. Loves you!

momma said...

thanks for playing! i learned some very *interesting* things about you!!!