I tried to post this blog the other day but for some reason had serious computer problems. So we will try it again.
Even though I was extremely low on Christmas spirit this year, we have some Christmas decorations up. I would have been just fine with no decorations but my Chris asked if we could please put some - just a little bit - up. Then of course when my friend Cheri (Miss I-have-SO-many-decorations-my-wrapping-paper-even-has-to-match-my-tree. Gotta love her!) found out there would be no tree she put a stop to that. She brought me over a little tree and then helped me put up the garland on the fence. It all did turn out very nice. I plan on leaving the garland on the fence up for the winter months - it should look really pretty with some white snow on it!





That is about the extent of our Christmas decorations. At least our stockings were hung by the chimney with care.
The Little Man and I picked this up for Sissy the other day. Think it's enough??? :) Blog-Savvy Momma: You're drooling and salivating on your keyboard. :)






3 comments:
YUMMO! Thanks sisy! Drool on my blog savvy friend!
i am actually trying to lick the computer screen :)
Cute decorations Lisa!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment