Thursday, November 6, 2008

The weight, er I mean, the wait is on

Yes, yes, the weight is on but the wait is also on to get the weight off. It probably doesn't help that I have had these cookies laying around.




Mmm! Pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Weight . . . wait before you gross out at the combination they are scrumptuous cookies (they are totally good frozen or, as I found out this weekend, with pumpkin dip)! Just ask anyone in my family they'll tell you - delicioso!

Wow, I got sidetracked. Anyway, I am now attending Weight Watchers and am still going to Curves. I have lost a whopping 2 pounds! But then again I, quite obviously, wasn't trying exceptionally hard. So now I'm trying. My Chris has also been quite sweet to watch the Little Man for me in the mornings while I go work out at 7 am. Early start to my day so I can come home and stuff my face. Oh man . . . excuse me while I go give myself another pep talk.

5 comments:

Grape News said...

Too funny! I too have been working out and have only lost 1 pound, but I can feel the new muscles and they weigh more right? I love those cookies, but my hubby does NOT. He hates them! Send me some. (and some balogna too)

Jessie said...

Hey Lisa!! I'm with ya on getting the weight off. It will happen! I started a "biggest loser" competition the week BL started and since then (we are in week 8) I've lost 11 pounds! I'm sure you will do great on weight watchers!! :)

Jessie said...

Oh and I really really like your background! Pretty!

momma said...

you can also send the cookies to me. i do not bake, much to the chagrin of my father!

i'm sure you will do great losing weight. just take it one day at a time! and keep us updated here :)

momma said...

and when you send the cookies (ha-ha) send some lebanon bologna. we don't have that here! (i just read your sister's comment more carefully and figured that since you were sending her bologna you could send me some :)