Tuesday, November 25, 2008

QVC

Quality - Value - Convenience

Today we took a tour of the QVC Studio Park in West Chester, PA. Chris is off of work for the week and his mom is here visiting for Thanksgiving. So off we all went - Chris, his mom, me and the Little Man. Boy, props to all you moms out there!! This is the first time that we have taken the Little Man somewhere "far" (1 hour) away for an all day excursion. I probably took more than what was necessary but I was quite nervous on not having something that he needs. Needless to say, he did fine and didn't starve or have a diaper blow out. Whew!

The tour was quite informative to the non QVC-er and the cool part was we got to go out on a catwalk over the studio being shown on TV live. Of course, Chris and I had to take turns going out there because the Little Man decided that he would be as loud as he could in the "Quiet Please" section. You would think he could read already.

There is also a store there although I, personally, was disappointed with its semi-small size. Chris and I didn't get anything, but Chris' mom did buy several Christmas presents.

We then drove to the King of Prussia Mall to eat lunch and check out the clearance section in DSW. No buys there either.

Thursday Chris' brother and sis-in-law will be coming up for Thanksgiving along with their little yappy dog, Giddy. I'm thankful to be able to sleep in on Thursday and Friday!!

5 comments:

momma said...

so cute! and, just fyi, even when the kiddies CAN read "quiet please" isn't in their vocabulary! :)

momma said...

oh - i love your new layout!

lottfam said...

Sounds like great practice to me . . . you'll eventually learn what you HAVE to have and what you can get away with . . . and a Walmart is usually nearby if you forget something (can't tell you how many pacifiers we've bought on the road because they were lost or forgotten)! Glad Chris has some time off work. Enjoy your time together.

Grape News said...

Just wait til you go 12 hours and stay for 1 week! I always bring more than I need-or so Ben says. :)
I bet Chris's mom loved QVC. Isn't she a huge fan? Kinda cool.

Jessie said...

Aww...you look great Lisa!