Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Last 2 Weeks in Review

For the last 2 weeks we had our VBS "God's Big Backyard." The children (PreK-5th grade) is at the church while the teens (6th-8th grade) is out at our farm property. Naturally, Chris and I are out at the farm property with the teens. The 2nd Wednesday we had an all-time high of 100 teens!! We had 8 professions of faith out at the farm during the 2 weeks also! Praise the Lord for 2 long but great weeks of VBS!

Friday my Sissy and Bro-in-law along with the kiddos came to visit. On Saturday the boys went to a Yankess game while Sissy, K, Little Man and I hung out at home. The Yankees game went to 12 innings and they ended up winning! Here are some pictures of the boys at the game.


Sunday after church we went out to eat and then went to see Toree. C gave Toree some mini roses while her Daddy gave her some sunflowers. It was a very sweet time! Here is a picture of Caleb giving Toree her flowers as well as a picture of the cousins.



3 comments:

momma said...

What a wonderful VBS! I was wondering where your sister had gone. Glad you all had a great time!

Grape News said...

I need copies of some of those pix! You beat me to posting! I think the ones when we saw Toree are sweet too! Loves you!

Wendy said...

Very sweet photos. Love the cousins picture :)