Well after 6 months of waiting, our kitchen is just about complete!! Praise God!!! The cabinets are all in, the electrician comes today, the countertop guys come tomorrow to measure and make a template, and the plumber will be here next week. So "just about complete" still has a long way to go . . . but that's ok because the end is in sight!
We should have learned from remodeling our last house, but for some reason I did not take BEFORE pictures to show you. However, as soon as my camera batteries finish charging, I will take some pictures of the "just about complete" kitchen (as long as there are no working men in there) and post them.
We should have learned from remodeling our last house, but for some reason I did not take BEFORE pictures to show you. However, as soon as my camera batteries finish charging, I will take some pictures of the "just about complete" kitchen (as long as there are no working men in there) and post them.


These are the way cool pendent lights I found this afternoon - the lampshade matches the walls almost exactly! Exciting!
-------------------------------------------
The floor came out awesome!





3 comments:
Yeah! I can't wait to see. I've seen the before, so I'm excited to see the after. We were there a few weeks too early huh? Loves you!
Looks great Lisa!! Very nice!
It looks absolutely beautiful! I hope you will enjoy cooking in your new kitchen.
Post a Comment