Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Little Man

Wanted to share some pictures of the "little man" with you all. He is such a cutie! He is 6 months old and is learning many funny things. His newest thing is to blow raspberries - especially nice when he is supposed to be eating oatmeal or his veggies (insert sarcastic tone). If it wasn't so messy it would be much cuter. :) He also likes to try to squeal as high as his voice will go - quite funny and cute. He is very smiley and is even starting to grin when Chris comes home.

Right now, I leave our house to pick him up at 7 am three days a week and he gets picked up at 7 pm; however, in a couple of weeks, he will be coming five days a week from 3 pm and will get picked up at 11 pm. Interesting, but his mamma is taking a new job - her dream job I must add - at a hospital right around the corner working in labor and delivery. I don't think I'll mind though - he is too cute!

Here are some pictures - isn't he so cute?!

No comments: