These are hilarious Lisa!!
Too funny. although I'm not sure the "normal" pix of you is that normal. Your eyes look huge. I'll have to show Caleb.
Is Chris trying to be like me and grow a beard?
The picture with Chris' beard is actually an old picture - just thought it was a funny one. I think he had grown it for the Easter musical last year.
Love the pictures. Got your blog from your sister. Hope you don't mind! It's nice to get caught up on you all.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These are hilarious Lisa!!
Too funny. although I'm not sure the "normal" pix of you is that normal. Your eyes look huge. I'll have to show Caleb.
Is Chris trying to be like me and grow a beard?
The picture with Chris' beard is actually an old picture - just thought it was a funny one. I think he had grown it for the Easter musical last year.
Love the pictures. Got your blog from your sister. Hope you don't mind! It's nice to get caught up on you all.
Post a Comment