I tried to find a picture of the hotel we stayed at but there was only this picture of the lobby online.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
"Getaway" Time
Last evening Chris and I spent a "getaway" night at the Hilton Garden Inn right here in Hamilton. Since our house is still in the middle of being remodeled, I decided that an evening away would be nice. It is the best kind of getaway - no long traveling. I spent the early afternoon yesterday packing our bags and then made the 3 mile trip over to the hotel to put our stuff in the room. After dinner, we went back to the hotel . . . avoided the sweet 16 party that was taking place on a whole wing of the first floor (ok who rents out a whole wing of rooms and has a sweet 16 party???) . . . relaxed in the hot tub . . . swam around in the regular pool . . . and just hung out relaxing and having fun. We ate breakfast in our room this morning and then packed up our stuff, drove the 3 miles home and now we have the afternoon to get some stuff done. That's the best kind of "getaway" I think!
I tried to find a picture of the hotel we stayed at but there was only this picture of the lobby online.
I tried to find a picture of the hotel we stayed at but there was only this picture of the lobby online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Was he surprised?
It didn't turn out exactly how I had invisioned it all. I had to end up telling him about it earlier than I had planned. His good friend Nate is at Fort Dix for a month so we went out to dinner with him and so I told Chris before we left for dinner because he was looking for his hair gel and didn't go for the answer "It wasn't available". He was surprised that we were going there so that was good. It was nice!
Post a Comment