
Tonight is the last night of Youth Group for the Summer! While I do miss "seeing" the teens during the Summer, it is also nice to have a calm Wednesday-day and also sit in "big church" for Wednesday Worship. To kickoff the end, we are having a cookout at our house after service.
A big thought just hit me: Why oh why if we are having hamburgers after service did I put pork chops in the crock pot to eat before service???
It seems very hard to believe that the Summer is here already! BIG CHEER FOR THE WARM WEATHER!!!
2 comments:
you are so funny! That old age is catching up to you. :) Love you! Sis
That sounds like something I did when my husband was a YP. We were having the youth for pizza one Friday night and I cooked a lasagna AND ATE IT!!!! (but not all of it) Just chalk it up to the fact that you were being prepared for the teens eating all the burgers! :)
Post a Comment