It has been a long time since I blogged last. We are in our house . . . our extremely chaotic house. The electrician has been working in the kitchen so there is dust everywhere. Can't complain though because it is getting done! We have all the permits but I'm not sure when it will exactly be done. We will keep you posted on that.
I started watching a friend's baby today. His name is Tyler and he is about 5 months old. It was a very interesting day trying to figure out his schedule and what his different cries are all about. I'll have to try to update you more on how that is going as time goes on.
Other than trying to get the house in order and babysitting Tyler, we don't have too much going on, I don't think. Sorry. Just wanted to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. More later.





No comments:
Post a Comment