Monday, February 11, 2008

Snow Camp

Last weekend we went to Camp Spofford in NH for our annual Snow Camp.  We usually went to a camp in NY but chose this year to go to NH.  Although very different from past years, we had an enjoyable time tubing, playing games in the gym and hanging out with the teens.  I took mostly video this year so I don't have alot of pictures.  Here is a picture of all who went.

----------------------------------------------

These are the girls in my cabin.



This coming Saturday we are going to CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) with the teens to read stories and do a craft with the children there.  I will try to get some pictures up in between moving.  Yep, you heard right . . . we are finally moving on Monday!!  Our kitchen will hopefully be done within the next month - will get pictures put up as soon as it is complete!  

No comments: