After we were all dried off (ha!), we went to the new Bride and Groom's house for dinner. It was so great to listen to their honeymoon stories and get to spend actual time with them before we left. Elianna and Dave drew and played while Lauren and I talked. The perfect combo! Thanks Dave and Lauren for getting married and giving us a month long vacation! Although I will say I was super glad to be home after being gone that long!
Monday, August 5, 2013
Vacation 2013 {Part 16 of 16}
What?!? you say? The last post about vacation. It's about time. Sunday morning, Rhonda took us back to PA where PopPop and Nana meet us to take us back to NJ. Of course, we had to make one last pit stop at Rakestraws for more ice cream. We weren't scheduled to leave for CO until Tuesday morning so Monday was a play day for us. A play in the rain day to be specific. It poured Monday morning leaving us with great puddles for Elianna to stomp and splash and wash her hair and lay in. She had the best time! It was one of those times when I'm glad I put aside my prissy self and let her be a kid. It has to be one of my favorite memories!
After we were all dried off (ha!), we went to the new Bride and Groom's house for dinner. It was so great to listen to their honeymoon stories and get to spend actual time with them before we left. Elianna and Dave drew and played while Lauren and I talked. The perfect combo! Thanks Dave and Lauren for getting married and giving us a month long vacation! Although I will say I was super glad to be home after being gone that long!
After we were all dried off (ha!), we went to the new Bride and Groom's house for dinner. It was so great to listen to their honeymoon stories and get to spend actual time with them before we left. Elianna and Dave drew and played while Lauren and I talked. The perfect combo! Thanks Dave and Lauren for getting married and giving us a month long vacation! Although I will say I was super glad to be home after being gone that long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment