Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Grammy

Mac, the new name for our computer since I just realized we had never properly given him a name, could not have spazzed at a worse time. Grammy visiting, birthday pictures, birthday preparations, birthday party, and a day of fun. Needless to say, there is so much to catch up on starting with Grammy's visit.

Grammy has been here since August 23. Yay!!! Elianna has been loving the 24/7 attention playing and entertaining Grammy. "Grammy, want to play in my room?" That's the most famous sentence in our house right now. It has been decided that after Grammy leaves, I'm going to have to take the next week to wean Elianna off all the attention. Seriously, I am so thankful that Grammy enjoys playing and doting on Elianna. It is sweet to watch them and to see Elianna love on her. I'm also super thankful that she was here to help with party preparations. Had she not been here there would not have been so many little details for the party that got done and/or I would have been up late so many nights.

We have been busy since she's been here not only with party preparations but also other fun stuff. We also have fun stuff scheduled for the few remaining days we have here with us. Hiking, shopping, and a few festivals that are going on. It will be sad to see her go!

 Looking good to go out to dinner
She ditched the hat before we got to the restaurant though



No comments: