Sometimes I think my Chris gets cheated here on BergerBites since I am the one that is always writing. So here is a post dedicated to the Men's Retreat he recently went on.
Friday Chris and 5 other guys from church rode their motorcycles to the retreat about a hour and a half away in PA. However, due to some wrong turns and no-name towns, it took a bit longer than that to get there. Once there their weekend was filled with guy-intensity sports (indoor soccer, basketball, volleyball, etc etc) and sessions. Their speaker was Jose Alonso who is one of our church missionaries to Columbia.
On the way back home Saturday, Chris rode back with just 2 guys. This trip was nice and slow through the hills of PA and they made it home without any additional "detours."
I'm so glad he has the opportunity to go and spend sometime relaxing and enjoying time with friends.






No comments:
Post a Comment