Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Elianna's Room

Recently I realized that I never posted pictures of Elianna's room. I have to say a big thanks to several very sweet, very patient friends who helped me paint her room just weeks before she was born. Remind me that stripes aren't as easy as it sounds in your head.

Looking into her room from the doorway towards the left



"Prayers for a Lifetime" above her bed




Looking straight into her room from the doorway



5 comments:

HandyFamily said...

Very cute! I love the colors. I always think stripes would be fun...then I think of the work. Thanks for the heads-up!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors. What a beautiful nursery.~Darlene

Debbie said...

Oooo - love the lavender, and the stripes are great!

Unknown said...

Love it, love the stripes. I'm now following you, hope you'll check out my blog www.jandshoughton.blogspot.com.

Staci said...

Great colors! The stripes look amazing.

http://camachohouse.blogspot.com/