Well, once again my post is much later than the day I actually turned 11 months. In less than 2 weeks, I will turn 1 years old! I am super duper excited!
Here is what I'm up to these days!
*I have moved up to a size 4 diapers.
Mommy said to be sure to let ya'll know that I can walk, I just would rather not. Crawling is so much faster so I just stick to that. Anyway, I'm still sticking to the idea of "regular" walking on my birthday. Just 12 days to perfect it. Boy I better get practicing.
I still love my Harley! I put my little arms around him and squeeze him tight giving him nice hugs! I also try to pick him up but he is just too heavy for me. He still has the cast on his leg so I have to be super careful not to step on his leg or bang it. Hopefully he will get that off soon so we can run around together.
I am eating just about all "grown up" food. For breakfast I like waffles or banana chocolate chip Fiber one muffins. For lunch I have toasted cheese (my belly is still trying to get used to that though), spaghetti O's, or mac n cheese. For dinner I have ravioli or a jar of turkey & vegetables. I now drink whole milk instead of formula except at bedtime.
I'm just growing all up. Well, I will be sure to give a report about my birthday party!
Talk to you next month on my birthday! Wahoo! ~Elianna






No comments:
Post a Comment