As I mentioned on 'Tis the Season, 2 of my 5 close friends are having babies. I misspoke over there and said that they were both having girls. Wendy is having a girl and Stacy is having a boy. Neither one are telling the names. When you are OCD and need to be in control of all things, this little fact will bother you.
Because we were celebrating both a boy and a girl, Cheri and I decided to have a baby blocks theme. I found small - and I do mean small - candles that were baby blocks and smelled like baby powder. They were adorable! We had fruit w/ dip, crackers w/ cheese, fresh squeezed lemonade and baby block cakes. The cakes turned out cute for amateur cake decorators. We have no plans for opening a bakery anytime in the near future for sure!
The days for them to have these new little ones is coming up so soon! Specifically, Wendy needs to have hers on September 5 and Stacy needs to have hers on September 12. We wrote down the date and time, weight and size we think that the babies will be. Those are the two days I guessed. No idea what anyone wins if they are the least bit right. For now, I'm just excited! I can't wait to once again hold a brand new little baby!
Stacy and Wendy
Me, Cheri, Wendy, Karan, Kelly and Stacy
They tasted good. Does that count as anything?





No comments:
Post a Comment