We have yet to get started on putting together the nursery for Elianna, but the ideas are there. Chris and I had found the bedding we just loved, but sadly, Babies R Us does not sell it any longer. Since it was exactly what we wanted and we didn't want to change the colors, I set out on a mission to find the bedding. I am one of those people who, when they get something they like in their head, will go to great lengths to find it. Yay for us - I found it on Ebay. It was a great price and the lady selling it said her daughter never slept in her crib overnight and only took 2 naps in it! Basically it is brand new! Wahoo! This is a picture of the comforter and then of part of the bumper. The picture below that is how we are planning on painting the walls. Once our nursery gets painted and set up, I'll be sure to post those pictures.



On a side note: We were planning on taking some pictures yesterday so you all could see my belly (not naked for those of you wondering and sweating it out), but time got away from us. Hopefully, we will get to that soon!





5 comments:
How pretty!
oooo, it is so pretty! can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Stripes? It will be very pretty though. No naked belly? :) I want to see the bump! :) Loves you!
love the bedroom. can't wait for more pictures :)
Beautiful bedding! Can't wait to see how the room will all come together for you! :) And really looking to some baby bump pictures! :)
Post a Comment