Christmas 2007 was spent at Chris' brother's house in WV. We left Sunday after morning church and arrived just in time for some ham and meatball leftovers. The next 2 days were days filled with relaxing wherever, playing Uno and eating. Christmas is very different at Mark and Rhonda's house. We open our presents at night after dinner which in turn causes me to go INSANE!!! When you're used to opening gifts in your sleeping clothes Christmas morning, after Christmas dinner is TORTURE! Needless to say, I made it through - whew! Mark and Rhonda gave Chris some coffee he so loves and me a Southern Living cookbook (yum - what should I make first??). Chris's mom had already given us a camcorder so, of course, all of our pictures are now in moving form and I never thought to take "regular" pictures. We do have some pictures of when Chris and I opened our "other" gifts over the course of the week before. As soon as I figure out where the camera is (again), some Christmas pictures will be posted.
Our next doctor's appointment is January 4 so please be praying for us. Until then, we hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Looking forward to another day with Chris at home for New Years!
Chris, Lisa and Victoria
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment