Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pictures

Well, the cord to the camera was finally stolen back from Chris' office. Here are some pictures from his birthday. Happy Birthday Chris!

Gift cards from Bethie & Eric


Ice cream maker from Mom Bev


His satchel from me and Junior



Last weekend Junior and I went on the Ladies Retreat with church. When I got home all these flowers were waiting for me. They were all so beautiful! Thank you, my Chris!


Stooge helping hold the flowers.



Tuesday was the Faculty/Parent soccer game versus the soccer team at our church's school. Chris played goalie. The second picture is a little blurry from zooming in with the camera.

Don't know why I never posted pictures of when I went to Bethie's house the end of September, but here are a couple of pictures of Caleb and Kalei.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whose cute, adorable, highly intelligent, (but sometimes ornery) kids are they??? :)