Well, now that most everyone knows our big news of the new and upcoming Junior Berger, we can talk about it! Yeah! No more secrets and avoiding the "when are you having a baby" question. I hope you enjoy watching Junior "grow" by way of the baby ticker on the side. It is a little creepy but I love to watch it (that and the number of days left go down!). It is amazing at how a baby looks way before the due date.
We have been very busy here and we haven't even moved yet. There has been progress - praise the Lord! - by way of Rich painting the upstairs. It has been almost a week since I've been there so who knows it may be even more done. We will keep you updated on not only the move but, of course, our Junior.





No comments:
Post a Comment