Many many things have happened in the last 4 months in addition to our starting the Bible study up once again. We went on vacation(s), someone turned six and started 1st grade, the chickens grew, and home remodeling occurred. However, I have to start somewhere so I guess I'll start with Kylie's graduation last May.
Kylie (Chris' cousins daughter - did you follow that?), graduated from high school. Although her school is in Thornton, they graduated in Boulder at CU's gymnasium. Oh, did I mention it started at 7pm on a Monday night? Yes, Elianna got to play hooky the next day seeing as we didn't get home until about 10:30pm. Such is life.
Elianna was so excited to go and wanted her hair done and a fancy dress on. I seriously don't know where she got those genes.
Shawn and Tiffany gave Kylie flowers so when Elianna's graduation came about a few weeks later, she insisted we get her flowers "just like Kylie!"
Graduation buddies












No comments:
Post a Comment