Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Oh.My.Goodness!

Well... a lot has happened lately that I thought I would share. 

1) A few weeks ago at a meeting for Berean (the fellowship of churches we are associated with), one of the leadership guys mentioned the president of Berean was thinking of hiring a virtual assistant. Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! Through emails and other means of communication, it was decided that he would pick a different virtual assistant ... BUT ... another Berean leadership guy has asked me to be, without an official title but essentially, his virtual assistant! Yay! I've been doing it for a little over a week and am really enjoying it!

I kinda got thrown right into the fire though since this past weekend we had a large fundraising banquet that needed things done for it. It's all good because the banquet went exceptionally well!

All this to say, I have been extremely busy not only with the work, but also with trying to figure out the fact that I'm now working and still have house stuff to do along with taking Elianna to and from school. Then throw in the next fact...

2) We are under contract on a house! Right now we are set to close April 25 but we may be able to close before then. We are still trying to decide on that since ....

3) Chris' brother and sister are going to drive out here the middle of April to come visit us. We are super excited about spending time with them! To add to that....

4) Berean is having another banquet at the end of April in Lincoln NE that I will have lots of work to get ready for and probably go attend. Plus ...

5) We are scheduled to go visit a church the same weekend to share our work in Glendale.

So just in case the timeline is getting a little blurry:

April 19 - Mark & Rhonda come
April 18 - *New closing date, if we so choose
April 22 - *New move in date, if we so choose
April 24 - Mark & Rhonda leave
April 25 - Closing date
April 27 - Banquet in Lincoln NE & sharing at Plum Creek
April 29 - Move in date

All that in about 10 days. We are excited about this busy season in our life! Pray with us that we make wise choices!

No comments: