Thursday, April 25, 2013

MIA

Yes there is still an extremely long long list of things to get done.  Right now my main focus is getting ready for our party on Saturday.  Yeah, I'm not sure why I decided to have a party right now except this winter was full of sickness and I feel like we have lost touch with some people because having someone over for dinner and serving up a side of the crud is just not appetizing.  Therefore, we are having a party for ... no good reason.  It's been fun to design and get ready for!  Just a little time consuming and stressful.  But come Saturday it will be nice to relax and hang out with those friends we haven't seen in awhile.

Here is a taste of the things I've been working on for the party:




I'll try to remember to take pictures and share them after the party.  Happy {almost} weekend!

No comments: