Monday, July 11, 2011

A Mouse!

While we still lived in Jersey, one day Elianna and I were playing with her "purse". It was empty and so to entertain her, I pretended to throw something at her from the bag and yelled MOUSE! It has become a source of entertainment to throw air something and yell MOUSE! Fast forward to last night at church... There was a missionary there who had a little baby boy about 6 months old. Elianna was quite enamored with him and was all up in his little face talking to him. The missionary mom said something to me about Elianna having a cute little voice. I answered her by saying that she was louder at home but for some reason when we are out and about, she has a little mouse voice. The next thing I know Elianna threw "air" at the baby and yelled MOUSE! Poor little guy was scared and the mom looked at me like I was crazy while I bust out laughing!

A MOUSE!

No comments: