Monday, June 6, 2011

Few and Far Between

Regular posts may be few and far between for the next several weeks. We are in the process of packing up an entire houseful of stuff. As we pack, I am trying to go through things and get rid of stuff we don't need, haven't used or don't want. Did I mention that we want to have a garage sale next weekend? As in only a few days from now? *Insert overwhelming feeling here*

Elianna tries to be such a "helper", but as I pack things into a box, she takes them out. Thankfully, a teen that Elianna loves, Amanda, is coming to watch her a couple days this week and then Elianna is going to stay with her "Jersey Grandparents" Thursday and Friday. Hopefully, with Elianna entertained I will be able to get the entire house done.

If you are wondering how the potty training is going, re-read above paragraphs. Maybe in a few weeks...

A mini Chris in expressions!

No comments: