Not surprisingly, my Chris went all out when he dressed up as Jack. He wore his camoflauge pants, a shirt with holes in it, a wig, fake rotting teeth; had a backpack; and even went so far as to rub some of Harley's poop on his clothes to give off a bad smell. He was successful. In all areas.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Have You Meet Jack?
One of the other pastors is doing a Bible Study series called "Love Out Loud." The study teaches putting your faith into action by loving those around you - including those you would not "normally" love. As an object lesson, my Chris dressed up as "Jack O'Brien" and wandered around the church property to see if anyone would reach out and love him even when he looked and smelled differently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I wasn't at bible study that night so I dunno what I would have done but when PW put the pic up wed night I knew it was Chris. Jacob and I looked at each other and said isn't that Chris haha...
Post a Comment