Tomorrow Elianna will be 34 weeks! Wow! The time sure has flown by! To "celebrate" we went to ... a doctor's appointment! Excitement! Haha! This morning we had quite the entourage in the small exam room. Since Mom and Grandmother are here for the week, they came along with Chris, Elianna and I. My doctor is very laid back and not in any hurry during our visits which is nice when you are the one he is seeing but not when you are waiting for him! So to pass the time away, we decided to have a little fun! Enjoy the pictures!
Man gives birth in local doctor's office! It's a phenomenon!
This was my hiding spot until the doctor saw Chris.





5 comments:
y'all are hilarious!!!! what did the dr say?
my mom said she saw you at church.
I bet mom was just rolling her eyes. Too funny!
Very nice! You always need something to do while you wait for those doctors!
You guys are hysterical. I LOVE IT. So.....what did the doc say?
The picture of Chris is hysterical!! I'm with everyone else though...what did the doctor say?? Lisa--you look beautiful!
Post a Comment