Monday, September 17, 2007
Round Up Sunday
This past week was busy getting ready for Round-Up Sunday. Normally I love this day because we have Sunday School and church in the morning, then we go to the farm for lunch and then we have the evening service earlier in the day and then the whole evening is free. However, since Steve went to Haiti, Chris was in charge of the whole day (set up and food). So for the past week, Chris has been terribly busy setting up and when I could, I helped by shopping and helping with food prep. The menu was pulled pork, bbq ribs, corn casserole, baked potatoes and mac n cheese. We did have quite a bit of help which we were very thankful for. We made it through the day (we only ran out of corn casserole because everyone loved it!) and were done around 7pm. We went home, took showers to rid our bodies of food smell (yuck!) and read until we fell asleep. This week, we don't have anything huge planned although next week (Yah!), I take off to Bethie's house for about 5 days and Chris has the men's retreat where he is in charge of paintball. So hopefully this week will be a little more relaxed. Mom and Bethie - can't wait to see you next week! Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment